Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Biola Village

Hi everyone! How are you all doing? We’re doing great, here at the Biola Village we are all about sports. I’m proud to announce that most of my kids joined sports this year. Five of my girls did try outs last week and received great news today and they all made the Volleyball team in Glacier Point Middle School. I’m really happy because all these girls are good players.  They were practicing outside everyday and it all paid off.
 
Last week I did a lot of different activities with the kids, we haven’t finish the Robot made of recycling materials, and we’re looking for some eyes and arms for the robot.  It looks really cool.  We don’t want to put up the picture of the robot till is done. Ha-ha
 
Last Wednesday the girls asked me if they could have a manicure night and of course we had one, all the girls brought all their cute nail polishes and hand lotions. We had so much fun!
 
Q: Why did Cinderella get kicked off the soccer game?



A:  Because she ran away from the ball!