Friday, March 20, 2015

Lincoln Plaza


Hello everyone,

Summer is beginning to approach us and this year we plan on staying cool.  Spring is here and its already begining to feel like summer.  With that in mind the children and I here at the Plaza are taking full advantage of this beautiful weather by incorporating fun physical fitness activities outside.  On another note, its baseball season and so many of my students will showcase their team spirit by creating an art project of their favorite baseball team.  We will soon be making homemade ice-cream.  Yes, I said it ice cream!!!  I scream, you scream, we all scream...ah you know the rest :-)  I cant wait to take pictures and show everyone what awesome arts and crafts we have begun do here at the after school program.  Until next time...