Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lincoln Plaza


Here at Lincoln Plaza we are pretty much all set for Valentine's Day and super excited. All of my students had so much fun doing every craft...they all have an idea of what they would want to do as a card rather than buying them. This week our focus is the last card to make and moving onto new and exciting things.

This week I have decided to introduce Mardi Gras Masks, after all it is approaching and everyone can enjoy making masks. So I have brought in a few masks I have made throughout my lifetime and brought in one I used for a mascaraed ball and seemed to enjoy it. I warned them that this is a difficult and long process to make because of the drying time it will take.

All of my students are eager and very excited to take on this challenge. Of course, I did modify this mask a little because the original needs eyelash glue...as for the one's we will be making, we will use ribbon and velcro instead of eyelash glue. Yea Mardi Gras!!!