Thursday, June 11, 2015

Sunrise Villa

Hello everyone,

Ever since I came to Sunrise Villa, all the children have been super excited because they are now able to use the computers.  They love having access to our awesome computers.  I try and find a balance each and everyday to provide fun, educational activities for them even though they are more interested in the computer lab i.e. computers.  Here's a quick snapshot about what we have been doing as of recent.  During the month of March some of us made four leaf clovers with tissue paper and Easter baskets out of construction paper.  During April I had a movie day and we all watched 'Big Hero 6," I highly recommend it.   We also drew and colored eggs and flowers.  In May, I gave the children little wooden boxes so they could paint and decorate them for Mother's Day.  I also took out the watercolors....their creativity shined through as they would paint anything and everything that would come to their minds.  Even though it's summertime, let's stay active and keep those brains sharp!