Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lincoln Plaza


Our piñatas are coming out great!!!  These are the two that are done so far...the rest still have a few more details to go.  So this week our goal along with enjoying this beautiful weather, I plan on teaching my students some basketball tips so they can have a 3 on 3 match.  Being that I have coaching experience in basketball and it is basketball season, I think we are going to take advantage of this awesome weather.  Friday will be our target day to have our 3 on 3 challenge along with showcasing our finalized piñatas.  Lincoln Plaza students have also enjoyed the reading challenge...it's refreshing to see that the first thing they do after logging on to their work stations, is go to the reading challenge website.  Very proud of my students and the goals they have set forth.