Thursday, July 19, 2012

Washington Plaza

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great summer!

I'm sure all of you have noticed kids love to sing their favorite songs and some even dance!  So for the next week I'm having the kids pick a song of their choice, print the lyrics and do their best to memorize the song.

I allowed the kids to pair up if they would like. For practice I'm pulling the kids one by one and giving them little tips. Most of them want to sing with a low shy voice but I'm doing my best to get their loud powerful voices out.

If this talent show turns out well, I'm thinking of making this a monthly thing since there is so much music out there kids always have a new favorite song.

One more thing, when I first proposed this some of the kids were reluctant but the kids made a deal with me.
 

They want me to sing first! With my bad singing I know they will regret it but wish me luck!