Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Goshen Village I

Here are the pictures from Goshen Village I - Some of these were a little hard for some of the younger children; I will do something easier with them.

I read some of The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein to the younger children and asked them what they learned from it. They told me, "The tree grows bigger and bigger. They don't buy something. Asked if trees have money?"

A couple of the older ones told me a little biography about Justin Beiber. " He started at 2 playing drums. He started to become famous at 13. Scooter made him famous. He had a crush on Beyonance, all his songs are about girls.

The following things that are going on in my town,and surrounding areas:
Tulare Historical Musem  - displays memorable from the Olympics till 8/31/12 call for cost.

On 7/27/12 News Boz-at Tulare performing live Regular $15.00 -Vip $30.00 call or text 559-410-5312 or 559-679-6629.

On 7/20-28/12-COS presents the musical-The Big River of Mark Twain. Call COS office.

On 7/29/12- at Bethel Assembly of God is a special dance at 9 am There is daycare available It is free. I'm in it with my friends. This is in Tulare.

On going at Threads of Love(Love Inc Thirift Store))
Sale days - Monday -Books 10 for $1.00. Purses Shoes and Vases- 50%
Tuesdays- 50% of clothing
Weds.- 50% if furniture and frames and pictures.
Th-50% 0f all houseswares
Fri- off all clothing
Sat.50% of Linens and Lighting