Friday, October 17, 2014

Lincoln Plaza


Hello Everyone,

So a while back our supervisor sent us an email about keeping it safe and being safe. Well today at work it was brought to my attention that there has been a number of people dressing up like clowns, going through towns scaring and threatening people.  Not cool!  From my understanding this has been occurring in Tulare Co as well as in other neighboring counties.  So with that in mind my number one rule in life happens to involve being safe and aware of your surrounding at all times.  Since its getting darker earlier, I suggest as coordinators we walk our children home just to ensure that they get their safe.  I know I run my program until seven and by then its dark, so with efforts in keeping myself safe as well as the children safe, I will be walking them home to ensure they are all home and I can go home with peace of mind without worrying that a child went missing or a child was attacked.  Let's all do our part to be safe and please pass on safety tips to all your students in your after school programs.  Thanks for your time, until we meet again through this blog, keep learning fun and be safe.