Friday, January 24, 2014

Cottonwood Creek


Hello!  Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!  I apologize for not keeping you as up to date on our activities here at Cottonwood Creek, but I assure you we have begun the year with a ton of outside activities!  The weather has been sooo nice to just leave it to waste!  We have been playing soccer, basketball, dodge ball, hula hooping and even chess/checker games outside!  It has been great!

Keeping active and starting the year off healthy and positive is the way to go!  I even get in on some games to stay true to my New Years resolution!  The kids love that I play dodge ball with them!  We have also been doing some fun coloring and had the best ones go on the wall!  As a reward to the kids, last week I allowed them to pick what to do on our Friday fun day...they decided on a movie and one of the children volunteered to bring the movie for all to watch.  This past week we had "game night" as Friday fun day.  The kids loved it because they had a few options on what they could play.  It's been a great start to the new year and I'm hoping for a great year over all.  Please enjoy the pictures below.